Prof. Nikola Jankulovski, Ph.D.
The Rector is a managerial body of the University. The rector represents and stands proxy for the University in the country and abroad. The rights, duties and responsibilities of the rector are stipulated by the University Statute.
Prof. Dr. Nikola Jankulovski
• Director of the University Clinic for digestive surgery (2007-2009);
• Acting Dean of the Faculty of Medicine (April 2009 - September 2009);
• Dean of the Faculty of Medicine, two terms, (2009-2016);
• Board Member of Chamber of Evidence Experts of the Republic of Macedonia (2013-present);
• Member of the Board for selection of scientists of the "Ss. Cyril and Methodius" University showing best results in research activities for 2015 and 2016;
• Member of the Board for the "Ss. Cyril and Methodius" Award in 2014, 2015 and 2016;
• Мember of the Commission for awarding the “Best Young Scientist" Prize (2013-2015);
• Board Member of Health institution – Students' Out-patient Clinic of the Ss. Cyril and Methodius University in Skopje (2015-2016);
• Board Member of the UKIM’s Congress Center – Ohrid Managing Board (2011-present);
• A member of the UKIM Commission on Science in Skopje (2007-2009);
• Member of the Board of forensic expert evidence at the UKIM Faculty of Medicine in Skopje (2009-present);
• Мember of the Personnel Committee of the UKIM Faculty of Medicine (2009- present).
Scientific & research and educational activity:
• published more than 130 scientific papers and other publications in the country and abroad;
• author of 2 manuals in the field of medicine;
• Head / participant in 4 research projects.
• abdominal surgery.
• The "St. Kliment Ohridski "State Award in 2013 for outstanding contributions to health;
• The "Dr. Trifun Panovski” Award, the highest award of the Macedonian Medical Association in 2015;
• The "11th of October " State award in 2015 for lifetime achievement.